Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interior issued an amnesty for more than 700 absentee and give them their

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Interior issued an amnesty for more than 700 absentee and give them their Empty Interior issued an amnesty for more than 700 absentee and give them their

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Feb 2016, 7:41 am

Interior issued an amnesty for more than 700 absentee and give them their rights

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Agency issued the Ministry for Administrative and Financial Affairs of the Ministry of Interior decision to stop the legal proceedings against the 777 absent from Mtnzbe formations ministry.
    A statement by the Office of the Minister of Interior, "The Deputy Ministry for Administrative and Financial Affairs has issued administrative orders to stop legal action against the perpetrators of the formal absences of employees of the ministry's 777 affiliate and the various formations of the ministry."
    He pointed out that "the period between the date of their absence and joining the service, are not considered nor entail any consequences relating to salaries, allowances and promotion."
    He said the decision was "based on the directives of Interior Minister Mohamed Ghaban judge should be considered sympathetically and humanity to employees of the Ministry of Interior all officers and affiliates, employees, workers and others, provided that frames the legal framework and in accordance with the powers granted to the minister in order to give another chance to all who work hard and sincerely for the sake of success the work of the Interior Ministry. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:45 pm