Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hauling corrupted files belonging to the ministries of industry and education to the Integrity Commi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hauling corrupted files belonging to the ministries of industry and education to the Integrity Commi Empty Hauling corrupted files belonging to the ministries of industry and education to the Integrity Commi

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Feb 2016, 3:26 am

[ltr]Hauling corrupted files belonging to the ministries of industry and education to the Integrity Commission[/ltr]

Since 02.24.2016 at 11:47 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It demanded high Nassif MP Integrity Commission to pursue the corrupt through files that are forwarded by the members of the House of Representatives, indicating that he has referred a number of files of corruption to the Integrity Commission concerning the Ministries of Industry and Education.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "Alsolh we are fighting today against the corrupt and thieves of public money will bear fruit in the form required by the cooperation between the parliament and the Integrity Commission with regard to information, files and documents are collected and which reveal processes of corruption in many ministries ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]She explained that it "has referred a set of files of corruption to the Integrity Commission concerning the Ministries of Industry and Education, including the theft of generators contract with the instrument, and the theft of instruments, holding the theft of conditioning and decades of corruption in the Ministry of Education and devices."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Nassif stressed "the need that the Integrity Commission interference in a race against time to prosecute the corrupt and recover the stolen money to put an end to mafias of corruption in Iraq." Ended 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:20 pm