Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leather industry: our factories are working hard to keep pace with the requirements of citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leather industry: our factories are working hard to keep pace with the requirements of citizens Empty Leather industry: our factories are working hard to keep pace with the requirements of citizens

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:01 am

[ltr]Leather industry: our factories are working hard to keep pace with the requirements of citizens[/ltr]

Since 03/03/2016 11:48 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said the General Company for Leather Industries and Textile director Ahmed Al Kaabi, on Thursday, said the Ministry of Industry is determined to develop the industrial reality in the country, stressing that the general budget obliges all ministries to contract with the ministry.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Kaabi said L / balance News /, that "The ministry launched a major plan to develop the industrial reality in Iraq, where the minister to raise our industry identity logo to promote national product," stressing that "all factories are working now and all our strength to cope with the Iraqi citizen requirements and fill the needs and ministries of the State."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, that "Article 30 in the budget of 2016 obliges all ministries direct contract with the national industry," noting that "The ministry wishes to contract direct toward ministries of national industry and procurement."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "the capital of the ministry to meet the needs of the ministries and the best products and within the international standards", adding that "the budget obliges ministries to direct contracting with the industry."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He was Vice Chairman of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary Harith al-Harthy said, earlier, the Iraqi factories and laboratories advancement in the coming months, while the Ministry of Industry to rehabilitate called for support of the national economy. is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:01 am