Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi agreed to invest two oilfields in Basra in its favor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi agreed to invest two oilfields in Basra in its favor Empty Abadi agreed to invest two oilfields in Basra in its favor

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Mar 2016, 3:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Abadi agreed to invest two oilfields in Basra in its favor

 Basra / long-Presse 

The Governor of Basra Majed Nasraoui, on Tuesday, the approval of the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi on investment of two oilfields in the province to their advantage. He disclosed that the two fields are the rivers Omar and Brick and who did not go into within the oil licensing rounds. The provincial council revealed a proposal to the Ministry of Oil calculates 5% of sales (SOMO) in favor of Basra, he pointed out that the proposal requires the vote of Parliament. 
    He said Nasraoui during a press conference held at the Office of the province, and attended (range Press), he said that "intensive meetings were held with the Ministry of oil ministry officials were obtaining the approval in principle by the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi on investment of two oilfields in the province, to be Aaradathma in favor of the province through a fund Tstoda the money and acted in the form of projects for the province. " 
    Nasraoui added that" the fields are rivers Omar field north of the province and field Tuba west , "noting that" these fields did not go into the part of the oil licensing rounds for the fields invested by international oil companies. " 
    for his part, chairman of the Commission on oil and gas in the Basra Governorate Council Ali Knight said in aninterview to the (long - Presse), the "Omar rivers field and the field of brick two fields are working within a run South oil company fields with a production capacity of up to about 50 thousand barrels a day each," returned to "Kablan fields of development."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 7:14 pm