Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turbine pumps will Bhkulain oilfields in Basra to increase their energy export

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turbine pumps will Bhkulain oilfields in Basra to increase their energy export Empty Turbine pumps will Bhkulain oilfields in Basra to increase their energy export

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Sep 2016, 2:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Turbine pumps will Bhkulain oilfields in Basra to increase their energy export

 Basra / peace Khazaal 

Egyptian company involved announced thesetting up of new turbine pumps in the two fields Nftin in Basra province, on Saturday, expressed their intention to run in two months, while confirming that the new pumps will contribute to increase the export capacity under the Iraqi Oil Ministry plan. 
    The director of the turbo - pump projects in the company (Castle ) Egyptian Akram Bernouti, in an interview to the (long - Presse), " the pump turbine pumps gas will enter service for the export of oil from the Zubair field, during the next two months," noting that " the other pumps will enter service in the Tuba oilfield, (90 km northwest Basra), the end of the month of September now. " 
    He added Bernouti, that" the new pumps work card about seven thousand and 500 cubic meters per hour ,"adding that it" will contribute to increase the export of oil to achieve the objectives of the ministry. " 
    the company (Citadel Egyptian) implemented a project styled Tourih pumps oil pumping stations brick and Zubeir 1 to export locations within the development of oil projects plan. 
    the Iraqi oil Ministry, announced (27 August 2016), for the production of about five million barrels per day, including the Kurdistan region of fields, It confirmed its intention to launch a number of oil refineries for investment by the private sector, and to address "some of the gaps" in the licensing rounds for decades.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 8:36 am