Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq participates in the special session of the International Convention on mercury

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq participates in the special session of the International Convention on mercury Empty Iraq participates in the special session of the International Convention on mercury

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Mar 2016, 4:02 am

[size=32]Iraq participates in the special session of the International Convention on mercury[/size]

9:09:04 a.m. 13.03.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Twilight NewsIraq participates in the seventh session of theInternational Committee of thenegotiation for the Convention on the reduction of uses ofmercury , which started its business in theDead Sea resort in Jordan. The general director of the Department of environmental awareness and media Ameer Ali Hassoun said in astatement that a delegation from the Ministry ofHealth and Environment represents Iraq in these negotiations , which constitute a great importance in thehistory of theenvironment in order to ratify the Convention ,which put an end to dangerous uses of mercury on public health and the environment together. He added that the international conference which will last for five days with theparticipation ofDeputy Secretary - General of theUnited nations for the environment will discuss thefinal stages of ratification bycountries international Minamata Convention ,which Iraq had joined her in 2013 in order to stop the use ofmercury in medical uses and industry. the general manager of the Department of education and the media that thetransformation industries andmedicinal uses to alternatives tomercury would help rid theenvironment of this article that are dangerous directly on humans and theenvironment. Iraq had witnessed in the seventies of the last century ,hundreds of cases of substance mercury poisoning as aresult of theimport of wheat Almlh to this article. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 11:00 am