Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia's central bank governor pledges to maintain the peg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia's central bank governor pledges to maintain the peg Empty Saudi Arabia's central bank governor pledges to maintain the peg

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:30 am

Saudi Arabia's central bank governor pledges to maintain the peg

Abu Dhabi - Sky News Arabia Fahd Al-Mubarak vowed governor of the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (central bank) to maintain the monetary policy of the Kingdom and the local riyal peg to the US dollar at 3.75 riyals to the dollar.
    Mubarak said in remarks published Monday on the foundation's Web site, "the Kingdom of monetary policy aimed at maintaining the stability of the national currency and to provide a strong and solid banking sector and the strengthening of monetary and financial stability, which supports national economic growth."
    He added, "I would like to assure the continuation Monetary Agency in the management of monetary policy to achieve the objectives of the stability and the value of the riyal exchange rate at 3.75 riyals to the dollar."
    The speculators in the currency they caused pressure on the riyal in recent months due to the impact of falling oil prices on public finances of the kingdom, which caused the expectation of a large budget deficit this year.
    He added: "I would like to assure the continuation Monetary Agency in the management of monetary policy to achieve the objectives of the stability and the value of the riyal exchange rate at 3.75 per dollar," according to The "Reuters".
    Saudi riyal fell in January to a record low against the dollar in the futures market in maturity, with the fall in oil prices has led some banks and funds to bet that Saudi Arabia may resort to devaluation of its currency.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:03 pm