Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet will discuss tomorrow the parliamentary recommendations regarding customs tariff

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Cabinet will discuss tomorrow the parliamentary recommendations regarding customs tariff Empty Cabinet will discuss tomorrow the parliamentary recommendations regarding customs tariff

Post by day dreamer Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:02 am

Cabinet will discuss tomorrow the parliamentary recommendations regarding customs tariff

Monday, April 22 / April 2013 11:53

[Baghdad where]

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers Ali Mohsen Keywords that the cabinet will discuss on Tuesday the application of the customs tariff.

Keywords said, according to a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today that "the Council of Ministers on Tuesday will discuss the recommendations of the committee charged with studying the application of the customs tariff."
    The The Naabah committee charged with studying the application of the customs tariff Has issued a number of recommendations. "

The government had announced its approval on June 26 of last year on a bill to postpone the application of the law of customs tariff. "

The Ministry of Finance of Iraq in August of 2011, the postponement of the tariff law until the year 2013 due to the absence of mechanisms of action and high commodity prices in the Iraqi market.

The Tariff Act gives the Council of Ministers at the request of the Minister of Finance amend the customs duty provided for in the customs tariff schedules and prices of agricultural products in case of emergency need for economic and monetary require protection measures or reciprocity. 2 ended.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:07 am