Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister: reducing government spending to 40%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister: reducing government spending to 40% Empty Prime Minister: reducing government spending to 40%

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Mar 2016, 10:47 am

Prime Minister: reducing government spending to 40%

Our economy / Baghdad
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced enable the government over the past year to reduce spending to 40%, a continuing reduction operations during the current year to reduce the effects of the financial crisis caused by lower crude oil prices.
    The Prime Minister said during a joint press conference with UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and World Bank President Jim Yong Kim, the president of the Islamic Development Bank Ahmed Ali Al Madani, and attended by Agency correspondent our economy news, the government was able to and through the austerity policy to cope with the financial crisis, was able to reduce spending to 40% and is continuing to continue to reduce spending in the government can implement its financial obligations.
    The Prime Minister had met on Saturday, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, World Bank President Jim Yong Kim, the president of the Islamic Development Bank Ahmed Ali construction, to discuss a range of international issues and the region as well as Iraq's efforts in the face of terrorism and financial and economic crisis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:13 am