Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra is discussing with the Egyptian consul activate twinning agreement with Alexandria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra is discussing with the Egyptian consul activate twinning agreement with Alexandria Empty Basra is discussing with the Egyptian consul activate twinning agreement with Alexandria

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Mar 2016, 2:41 am

[ltr]Basra is discussing with the Egyptian consul activate twinning agreement with Alexandria[/ltr]

Since 03/26/2016 10:58 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Basra balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Search head of the Basra Governorate Council Albzona morning with the Egyptian consul general in Basra Mohamed Bahgat, activation of the twinning between the cities of Basra and Alexandria concluded since 2011 agreement.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Albzona said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "Egyptian companies close to the Iraqi reality and can harmony with the requirements of Basra, especially in the implementation of service projects."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "some Egyptian companies operating in the province and were proven their mark and clear, especially in the implementation of a number of oil projects."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called Albzona "Egyptian companies to inform on the needs of Basra and provide expertise to utilize them in the development of the reality of the city, both in the implementation of service projects or oil."[/ltr]
    [ltr]For his part, the Egyptian Consul General in Basra province to Mohamed Bahgat, that "a meeting with the President and members of the Council had been fruitful and eat all aspects of cooperation."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that " the coming days will witness the strengthening of relations between the two sides and the study of all the ideas and proposals put forward in preparation for its entry into force." Ended 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 09 Jul 2024, 9:29 am