Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi up to Parliament and in his quiver three lists of 43 candidates for the ministerial cabins

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi up to Parliament and in his quiver three lists of 43 candidates for the ministerial cabins Empty Abadi up to Parliament and in his quiver three lists of 43 candidates for the ministerial cabins

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Apr 2016, 3:41 am

[ltr]Abadi up to Parliament and in his quiver three lists of 43 candidates for the ministerial cabins[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad -arac Press -31 March / March: arrived Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, a little while ago, to the parliament building, and draws upon his arrival to the office of the parliament speaker Salim al - Jubouri.

According to the latest leaks, the Abadi willbe presented to parliament three lists of 43 candidates for the cabins ministerial. Asserts informed sources said all candidates who Siqdmanm Abadi are replacements Mguetrahon of seven ministers or only nine in the current government. The deputy forthe National Alliance , Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi will offer three lists to parliament about the cabinet reshuffle. He said Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, " the first list will include six candidates and the second 15 candidates , and the other 22 candidates to choose a parliament whom the new ministerial cabin." revealed a spokesman for the prime minister 's office, on the nomination of two characters per bag in the cabinet reshuffle , which is due to parliament on Thursday.Saad al - Sabri, said that "the Committee of experts in the Prime Minister will present two candidates for each ministerial portfolio in the cabinet reshuffle of Prime Minister but do you choose one of them or both of them I can not vouch for it, but is decided in the end." he added, " the change Ministerial would apply to a large number of current ministers and the prime minister will announce in parliament and will be a change of technocrats and not quotas ".anthy (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:18 pm