Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy calls for making public the next parliament session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy calls for making public the next parliament session Empty Deputy calls for making public the next parliament session

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Apr 2016, 2:46 am

[ltr]Deputy calls for making public the next parliament session[/ltr]

Since 04.09.2016 at 09:10 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP from the Messenger of Tai National Alliance on Saturday, the presidency of the Council of Representatives to allocate the next meeting to vote on the new ministerial cabin, while calling presidency of the parliament session broadcast live on.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Tai said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, he was "after what the Prime Minister presented the new ministerial cabin to the House of Representatives, it is the presidency of the parliament session next Tuesday to vote on the allocation of the new cabin." 
    He added, "The demands of the parliament broadcast the vote on the ministerial meeting of cabin air directly into the channels of all Iraqi people to be aware of those who voted rejected it and kept on voting." 
    He noted that "the Iraqi citizen, suffered suffered from government parties in the light of the last 13 years," stressing that "the technocrat government, which consist of competent and independent is to save Iraq, and the best solution to eliminate sectarianism Titles, which is now controlled by the departments and institutions of the state." 
    The House will hold its meeting next Tuesday in which the horizon of ten ends days to resolve the ministerial cabin, amid continuing controversy and discussions about the withdrawal of candidates with Bedhm.anthy 29/38[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 8:12 am