Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic Forum Iraq: support the sit-in members of parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic Forum Iraq: support the sit-in members of parliament Empty Economic Forum Iraq: support the sit-in members of parliament

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:49 am

[ltr]Economic Forum Iraq: support the sit-in members of parliament[/ltr]

Since 13/04/2016 18:03 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraqi Economic Forum announced on Wednesday his support for the stance of the protesters members of parliament to end the quota system and bring ministers from the owners of competencies, expressing regret that the calls go to form a government of technocrats to the wind.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the Forum in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, he "followed with great interest the invitations, which was launched for the formation of a government of technocrats and We are encouraged because they could potentially eliminate quotas partisan policies that destroyed the country and the people not the people I touch the best of them," expressing "regret go to these calls Bmahb wind after he forced the parties and blocs Prime Minister to impose its ministers and the return of quotas again. "[/ltr]

[ltr]He described the Forum sit some members of parliament as a "rare and unique Iraqi state," advertisers for "Anzmamanm and greetings and blessing to this stance and support them to demand a government of technocrats which represents the Iraqi private sector, which is full of competencies and capabilities that can correct economic path for Iraq," .anthy 29 / H 33[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:15 am