Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

He hinted: Parliament will be held under the chairmanship of its al-Janabi, until the election of a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

He hinted: Parliament will be held under the chairmanship of its al-Janabi, until the election of a  Empty He hinted: Parliament will be held under the chairmanship of its al-Janabi, until the election of a

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Apr 2016, 5:29 pm

He hinted: Parliament will be held under the chairmanship of its al-Janabi, until the election of a new body

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

15/04/2016

Special scales News

MP Sadiq we hinted on Friday that the parliament sessions will be held under the chairmanship of Adnan al-Janabi, until the election of the new president.

He said we hinted L / balance News /, said: "The meeting held yesterday was the sacking of the parliament speaker Salim al-constitutional and impeccable them and wait for the Federal Court decision on the validation of Algara or appeal."

He said we hinted, that "the parliament will continue to hold meetings under the chairmanship of the biggest MP Adnan al-Janabi and not until the election of a new presidency of the body."

He continued, "we have to exercise democratic and unconstitutional according to the law and will not accept political courtesies."

It is said that the protestors of Representatives yesterday held a parliamentary session headed by MP Adnan al-Janabi and has a sack Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the presence of 174 Naiba.anthy 29 / D 24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 4:31 pm