Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Janabi and the presence of about 170 deputi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Janabi and the presence of about 170 deputi Empty Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Janabi and the presence of about 170 deputi

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:36 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]
    [rtl]Parliament held its meeting under the chairmanship of al-Janabi and the presence of about 170 deputies[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Mary finest[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said early Saturday that the source of the House of Representatives held its meeting today under the chairmanship of Adnan al-Janabi and the presence of about 170 deputies.[/rtl]

[rtl]The source told "Sky Press," "The parliament held its session today under the chairmanship of the interim Parliament Speaker Adnan al-Janabi and the presence of about 170 deputies.[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that "the meeting will see a re-vote on the dismissal of the parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri, and the election of the new presidency of the parliament."[/rtl]

[rtl]The office of the parliament speaker Salim al article, denied on Saturday, the information that I talked about providing Jubouri his resignation from office.[/rtl]

[rtl]The independent MP Mishan al-Jubouri, said on Saturday that the board came to the House of Representatives Hall in preparation for the election of the new President of the Council of Representatives and his deputies, "noting that this crisis has demonstrated the strength of the protection of Parliament professionalism in the implementation of legitimate orders if it did not act on the basis of partisan or national but implemented interim President orders chosen by parliament.[/rtl]

[rtl]Referred to the security forces, tightened around the Green Zone in central Baghdad, early Saturday morning, just before the parliament session, while the closure of the main roads of the Green Zone, in the Karrada Mariam district, in addition to cutting bridge republic link between the Square Liberation and the green Zone in downtown. "[/rtl]

[rtl]The parliament held its last Thursday in the presence of 171 deputies, out of 328, headed by Adnan al-Janabi, the oldest among the members, and voted on the dismissal of Salim al-Jubouri, from the presidency of the parliament and his two deputies Hamoudi and Aram Sheikh Mohammed, but Jubouri rejected his dismissal, saying that parliament It will resume its sessions as of Saturday under his chairmanship.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:26 am