Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish MPs leave Baghdad after the postponement of the parliamentary sessions until further notice

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish MPs leave Baghdad after the postponement of the parliamentary sessions until further notice Empty Kurdish MPs leave Baghdad after the postponement of the parliamentary sessions until further notice

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Apr 2016, 6:29 am

[size=48]Kurdish MPs leave Baghdad after the postponement of the parliamentary sessions until further notice[/size]
    [size=32]
    00:44:06 21/04/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Kirkuk MP for theKurdistan Alliance Chuan Daoudi that theKurds ofRepresentatives left the capital Baghdad, noting that it came after notified by theSpeaker of Parliament , Salim al postpone the meetings of theCouncil until further notice. He said Daoudi: "We deputies response we left on Wednesday evening to the Kurdistan region, and it was enough toreceive us citizens and the families of themartyrs and Anfal, to greet me and MP Ribawar Taha and Rep . Rankin Abdullah when our backs its position in attacking a number of MPs in the thirteenth of this month when abhorred the martyrs of the Peshmerga and the operations of theAnfal. " he added Daoudi that" theKurds ofRepresentatives will not participate in the parliamentary session because Speaker Salim al - Jubouri told us to postpone theparliamentary session until further notice and it left Baghdad and we went back to the region and Kirkuk. " " the recipients were from the families of the martyrs of thePeshmerga and their wounded and thefamilies of Anfal and elements of thePeshmerga veterans ,"pointing out that" this position is support for us and our voters guide , which defended the insistence on our approach and our policy and our plans stemming from thehistory of our party and the struggle and sacrifices. " He stressed that" theKurdistan Alliance and the Union offorces and the mass ofcitizens and virtue and vice Msheian withdrew from yesterday 's session due to the chaos. "said parliament Speaker Salim al -Jubouri, said yesterday thesuspension ofhearings and therealization of the House ofRepresentatives until further notice, while he regretted some aretrying to impose their will by force. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:20 pm