Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Director of the CIA: the killing of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi does not mean the end of the Islamic State

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Director of the CIA: the killing of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi does not mean the end of the Islamic State Empty Director of the CIA: the killing of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi does not mean the end of the Islamic State

Post by Rocky Mon 02 May 2016, 3:08 am

[size=48]Director of the CIA: the killing of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi does not mean the end of the Islamic State[/size]
    [size=32]
    3:06:48 a.m. 02/05/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Baghdadconfirmed Central Intelligence Agency Director of the"CIA", John Brennan, to eliminate theleader of theIslamic State, Abu Bakr al -Baghdadi, does not mean the elimination of regulation and Andtharh, calling for thedestruction ofall its components without exception. He explained Brennan, in astatement to the channel "NBC 's " America, on Sunday, that al - Baghdadi has an important role in theorganization ,expressing confidence in theelimination of theorganization, following a"must banish who run theorganization affairs and organizing terrorist operations andhumanitarian senseless." he pointed intelligence chief America noted that theaccess to theleader of thestate will be astrong blow to theorganization ,"and feel theelements so fully." said Brennan , "but this organization have acomplex structure , and this in itself is a unique phenomenon ," pointing out that theorganization was able to "assemble theforces by leaps and bounds faster than we expected. "and Abizaid Brennan that state regulation is not only in Syria and Iraq, but also in Libya, Nigeria and other countries, stressing the need forattention to thedestruction of" all elements of this group. " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:26 pm