Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Declaration of a political agreement between the MDC and Talabani's party will lead to integration i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Declaration of a political agreement between the MDC and Talabani's party will lead to integration i Empty Declaration of a political agreement between the MDC and Talabani's party will lead to integration i

Post by Rocky Sat 14 May 2016, 9:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Declaration of a political agreement between the MDC and Talabani's party will lead to integration in the bloc one

Sulaymaniyah - Iraq Press - May 14 / May: the voice of the Leadership Council of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and the National Committee for the Movement for Change, on Saturday, on the new political agreement between them and who will lead the merged.

The two sides and the voice on the political project after holding them in the city of Sulaimaniya , meeting under the auspices of First Deputy Secretary-General of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Rasool Ali.

For his part , the Leadership Council of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan endorsed in principle on the political agreement with the Movement for Change, after a meeting held today under the supervision of Rasool First Deputy Secretary-General of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan.

A source in the ruling Union that "these party meetings will continue this evening to discuss the clauses and terms of the agreement."

The recent period has witnessed great convergence between the Union and the positions change , both at the level of the province of Kurdistan and Barzani 's opposition party , the decisions of who holds power in the region, or at the level of Iraq with regard to the crisis experienced by the country and specifically required the executive and legislative branches.

According to the leaked information, that after the Leadership Council of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan authentication and the National Committee of the MDC on the agreement will be signed in a private ceremony attended by representatives of foreign countries and political parties.

It is said that the MDC (گۆڕan) was founded in 2009 by Nuchiran Mustafa, a political organization, activity area includes the Kurdistan Region and Iraq. It ratified the Independent Electoral Commission, pursuant to its note dated 08/27/2009, on the list of officially change a political entity on the level of Iraq.

General secretary Nuchiran politician and an intellectual and a prominent Kurdish leader began his career in the ranks of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and became deputy secretary of the party , Jalal Talabani , until late 2006 , where he announced his resignation from the party.

In the regional parliament elections , the movement got 25 parliamentary seats out of 111 seats, thus becoming the second largest parliamentary bloc and the largest opposition force , the level of the Kurdistan region.

In the Iraqi Council of Representatives election in 2010 the list of change as the second largest political force in the province of Kurdistan emerged. And I got eight seats.

The most prominent positions obtained by the movement on the level of Iraq is the post of Second Deputy Speaker of the Parliament , which filled Aram Sheikh Mohammed. Q ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 9:30 am