Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aldhlki: unremitting efforts for the elimination of the quota system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Aldhlki: unremitting efforts for the elimination of the quota system Empty Aldhlki: unremitting efforts for the elimination of the quota system

Post by Rocky Tue 17 May 2016, 2:59 am

[ltr]Aldhlki: unremitting efforts for the elimination of the quota system[/ltr]

Since 05.17.2016 at 09:47 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the Union of Forces Raad Aldhlki, on Tuesday, on the existence of a determined effort by the political blocs to eliminate the quota system, while noting that such efforts will include agents, ministers and other positions.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It's Aldhlki / balances News /, "There is a misconception between quotas and representation of the components," adding that "the latter differs from the quota system where the blocks and components apply the road map and the program they came for him for political action."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The political blocs are all working to eliminate quotas on all aspects of the state of the agent to the Minister and below."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "there is a determined effort to separate quotas and representation of the components in and out of this impasse and send a real message to the elimination of quotas." is over[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:37 am