Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Front reform will declare it as a control block stressful towards the corrupt accountable

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Front reform will declare it as a control block stressful towards the corrupt accountable Empty Front reform will declare it as a control block stressful towards the corrupt accountable

Post by Rocky Tue May 24, 2016 3:47 am

[ltr]Front reform will declare it as a control block stressful towards the corrupt accountable[/ltr]

Since 24.05.2016 at 09:30 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A member of the Front, Reform MP Nuri Mohammed Abed Rabbo, Tuesday, that the reform front continues to reforms that sit for it in the House of Representatives to change my presidency, parliament and ministers.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Nouri said Mohammed Abed Rabbo's / balances News /, that "our meetings in Kurdistan province, made clear from the front work and how it formed and what it does, the trend towards state institutions in the branches Altnfveh and legislative reform."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He denied the slave, be "front Tqatd from certain leading figure, as accused by some political parties, and has personal interests," stressing, that "the MILF members are not students of positions, especially at this stage."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed Abed Rabbo, said that "everybody is talking about reform, but when you apply it sees no one accept its application, and when we want to be is a minister what for incompetence and its potential in the ministry administration, stands bloc candidate for that person of its objects to the change, wondering how to be reform."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Among Rabo dimension that "Front reform will block the real role of oversight, the performance of the government and will press toward the fight against corruption and to hold corrupt and bear the national responsibility towards Iraq and its people," pointing out that "Parliament is not working curb moment his real a regulatory action and legislative."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abed Rabbo said that "many did not touch the provision that invalidates the trial, especially adult spoilers through the audit work of the House of Representatives, and there is a positive indicator of progress towards the corrupt accounting as a result of the quota system."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Front reform last week announced that it will accept the decision of the Federal Court in any case, whether it is positive or negative and attend sessions of Parliament to proceed with the legislative and supervisory work as a bloc Mardh.anthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Flaih slain[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:18 am