Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Citizen: Continuing Meetings blocks out of the crisis, Parliament held hearings next month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Citizen: Continuing Meetings blocks out of the crisis, Parliament held hearings next month Empty Citizen: Continuing Meetings blocks out of the crisis, Parliament held hearings next month

Post by Rocky Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:51 am

[ltr]Citizen: Continuing Meetings blocks out of the crisis, Parliament held hearings next month[/ltr]

Since 06/02/2016 20:12 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The official spokesman for the bloc citizen Habib Terminal, Thursday, that the meetings of the political blocs, "continuous" until after the season Altcherieilkheroj end of the crisis, Parliament held hearings next month.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He's Terminal / balance Enoz /, said that "despite the end of the legislative term, but the House of Representatives in the ongoing work within the parliamentary committees," pointing out that "the Presidency Geert House of Representatives to continue working within the committees or monitoring indicators or continue editing operations."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the members of the House of Representatives will begin their work next week in the committees," stressing that "the meetings of the political blocs now continue until the end of the legislative term in order to discuss and convene a parliament session after the end of the holiday."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that MP for the coalition of state law and a leader of the Dawa Party, Ali Keywords explained, today, how will invest lawmakers legislative recess, pointing out that there are signs of a breakthrough in disputes Alssayash.anthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Haidar Almitm[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 am