Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's largest importer of raw sugar in the Middle East

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's largest importer of raw sugar in the Middle East Empty Iraq's largest importer of raw sugar in the Middle East

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Jun 2016, 3:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq's largest importer of raw sugar in the Middle East

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Revealed Corporation (Platts Kingsman) International to follow up on sugar trade market in the world, on Sunday, that Iraq is the biggest importer of raw material sugar in the Middle East, as pointed out that the UAE comes second only to import about 156 thousand tons. 
     Said economist Claudio Couvrg analyst Upon Platts Kingsman Foundation, in a report, and he followed ( thelong - Presse), said that "Iraq has imported about 210 thousand metric tons of raw sugar during the first quarter of this year, while the UAE imported 156,000 tons only." He Couvrg, that "Iraq and Trans Union Company for Food Industries was last year opened its first refinery for sugar in Babil province south ofBaghdad." 
    It was the province of Babylon, opened in the (9 February 2015), white sugar plant at a total cost of $ 250 million a production capacity of one million tons per year. 
    the Minister of trade and agency Mohammed Shia 'Al Sudani, confirmed in the (24-12-2015), stop the import of sugar and fill the need for Iraq to domestic production, and as pointed out quest to support the national product and the private sector for the development of the economic sector, he stressed the need to trust in the national product and its development. 
    the face of the Minister of trade and agency Mohammed Shia 'Al Sudani, in the (December 6 , 2015), public companies associated with its import commitment to the resolution of government with the support of thenational product in relation to the vocabulary of the ration card, revealing the calls for industrial sectors, laboratories of Iraq to carry out contracts an official for the processing of the ration card items, while calling for the development of Iraqi industries.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 2:22 pm