Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad respond to the offer Erbil oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad respond to the offer Erbil oil Empty Baghdad respond to the offer Erbil oil

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Jun 2016, 4:27 am

[size=37]Baghdad respond to the offer Erbil oil[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    A spokesman for the prime minister, Saad al-Hadithi, the Declaration of the Kurdistan Regional Government willingness to sell oil on the road to Baghdad, "just talk to the media."
    Sabri said in a press statement "no developments in the oil file with the central government now," adding that Baghdad is "keen on wealth among the provinces in the form of equal distribution."
    The Kurdistan Regional Government has expressed its willingness on Wednesday to hold a new agreement with Baghdad, in relation to the oil obtained on condition billion dollars a month.
    A spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government, said that "the region is ready to conclude an agreement with the central government in Baghdad on increasing oil exports if guaranteed a monthly income of $ billion.
    In March, the central government in Iraq halted oil exports through the pipeline Kurds to put pressure on the provincial authorities to resume talks on an agreement on the sharing of oil revenues.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:22 pm