Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Liberal: adhere to the first ministerial cabin will not be satisfied with other

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Liberal: adhere to the first ministerial cabin will not be satisfied with other Empty Liberal: adhere to the first ministerial cabin will not be satisfied with other

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Jun 2016, 3:10 am

[ltr]Liberal: adhere to the first ministerial cabin will not be satisfied with other[/ltr]

Since 06.19.2016 at 10:37 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Confirmed the Liberal bloc, Sunday it would reject any ministerial cabins offer an alternative for the first cabin because it was not subject to quotas.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The MP said the bloc's Abdul Aziz Dalimy / balances News /, that "Ktltna deputies will not attend the meetings of the House of Representatives to vote on while the rest of the first ministerial cabin."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "we reject the second ministerial cabin attributing the cause to it formed according to the wishes of the political blocs," adding that "the Committee formed by the leader of the Sadrist Movement Moqtada al-Sadr proceeded to choose the personalities of technocrats."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, "The government and the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and the existing parties worked to delay the first ministerial cabin," adding that "the Liberal like his father would reject any ministerial offers an alternative to the first cabin attributing the cause to it not subject to quotas."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the Liberal bloc is determined to move the first ministerial cabin and without it will not come to the House of Representatives."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that the House of Representatives voted on the five ministers from the cabin first presented by Abbadi Alberlman.anthy[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Nur al-Din Wahba[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 11:47 am