Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shaalan reveals the return of 125,000 displaced people to the vine after the Eid al-Fitr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shaalan reveals the return of 125,000 displaced people to the vine after the Eid al-Fitr Empty Shaalan reveals the return of 125,000 displaced people to the vine after the Eid al-Fitr

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:59 am

[ltr]Shaalan reveals the return of 125,000 displaced people to the vine after the Eid al-Fitr[/ltr]

Since 29.06.2016 at 09:30 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the former deputy head of the Anbar provincial council Saadoun al-Shaalan, Wednesday, on the status of plans to restore judicial displaced vine and Fallujah after the end of the Eid al-Fitr, while noting that the number of displaced Alqdhaian arrive to half a million.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Shaalan said L / balance News /, that "it was a meeting to re-displaced people to their areas," adding that "the period after Eid al-Fitr will see the return of 125,000 displaced people from the vine to spend and its environs."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "It was also agreed to the return of displaced people of Fallujah at the end of the month of July," adding that "the preparation of the displaced people of Fallujah and Karmah an estimated half a million people."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Shaalan pointed out that "Fallujah liberated completely and wait for the return of displaced persons in the schedule for them."[/ltr]
    [ltr]This was a report issued by the International Organization for Migration (IOM) revealed (IOM), on Wednesday, there are more than three million displaced people inside and outside Iraq as part of the Organization statistics that documented reports with the beginning of March Gara.anthy[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Nur al-Din Wahba[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:17 am