Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council Maysan reveals the reluctance of the residential project at a cost of $ 249 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council Maysan reveals the reluctance of the residential project at a cost of $ 249 million Empty Council Maysan reveals the reluctance of the residential project at a cost of $ 249 million

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Jun 2016, 3:08 am

[ltr]Council Maysan reveals the reluctance of the residential project at a cost of $ 249 million[/ltr]

Since 06.30.2016 at 10:46 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the investment committee of the Council of Maysan province, Mohammad Majid Hoaa, on Thursday, the reluctance of a residential project at a cost of 249 million dollars within the province, while noting that the percentage of completion of the project reached for less than the 1%.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He's Hoaa / balances News /, that "residential projects in the province experiencing somewhat reluctance."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The Diar in the province have been allocated 650 acres for the construction of 4,000 housing units and 20 thousand apartments on the reality of Building 85 at a cost of 249 million dollars," he said, adding "the reluctance of the company to implement the project."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "a committee was formed from the province to accelerate the work of the company's project has been diagnosed with foot-dragging," explaining that "the percentage of completion of the project amounted to less than 1% for the ratio specified (25%)."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Maysan provincial council member Abdul Wahid Shahuba Rahi said, earlier, all Maysan province development projects parked at the current time, while noting the slow completion of investment projects in the province .anthy[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Nur al-Din Wahba[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:11 am