Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cultivation of Karbala Announces produce about 128 thousand tons of beef

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cultivation of Karbala Announces produce about 128 thousand tons of beef Empty Cultivation of Karbala Announces produce about 128 thousand tons of beef

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Jun 2016, 3:12 am

Cultivation of Karbala Announces produce about 128 thousand tons of beef

 Karbala / long-Presse 

Announced that the cultivation of Karbala Directorate, on Wednesday, that the special breeding cows and sheep agricultural initiative projects produced over the past few months about 128 thousand kg of red meat has been marketed to the domestic market, while suggesting breeding more than 317 thousand fish in the lakes. 
    The Department of Relations and Media and international cooperation in agriculture Karbala Directorate in astatement received (range Press) copy of it, "fattening calves and sheep working fields of their number eight projects, six of which are for fattening calves, two projects for breeding sheep and goats produced 127 thousand and 800 kg of red meat." 
    she said the Department of Agriculture to "livestock breeders in these fields has been providing agricultural credit for the establishment of these projects in addition to the buyout fodder at subsidized prices, and thus of the amount of production of meat sheep and cows in the past few months amounted to (127,800) kg marketed to the domestic market to meet the needs of citizens of the fresh meat." 
    Directorate of Agriculture and added that "fishponds in the province , the raising of more than 317,000 fish in the second quarter of this year , " noting that " the fish farmers Ihzawn special attention by the Ministry ofAgriculture by giving them agricultural loans and feed at subsidized prices."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 9:07 am