Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Move critical of "lawlessness" and renews its call for the government to prosecute corrupt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Move critical of "lawlessness" and renews its call for the government to prosecute corrupt Empty Move critical of "lawlessness" and renews its call for the government to prosecute corrupt

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jul 2016, 3:42 am

[size=30]Move critical of "lawlessness" and renews its call for the government to prosecute corrupt[/size]
    07/07/2016 10:24 | Number of Views: 231
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / follow-up 
    Criticized Ahmad Safi representative of the religious authority, Ali al-Sistani, what he described as "lawlessness", and on the back of a suicide bombing that targeted Baghdad's Karrada district, killing and wounding dozens, while renewed his call for the government to prosecute corrupt officials and give a "serious" of the commissions of inquiry.
    Safi said in a speech before a crowd of citizens in the bombing of Karrada site, said that "the state should be determined not to see lawlessness and someone throwing responsibility on the other," pointing out that "Almtsidin silence their ears were purely voices from talking too much with them until it reached the case to this lawlessness. "
    Net "It must be that the State now before tomorrow hold accountable all defaulters and prosecute all corrupt and given the seriousness of the commissions of inquiry," adding that "corruption is a big lesion that brought us here, and we have repeatedly gone on strike with an iron fist and did, and now they should be aware of the size of the problem".
    The capital Baghdad witnessed, in the early hours of Sunday morning (July 3, 2016), killing and wounding dozens in a suicide bombing carried out by driving a car bomb in the Karrada district, while Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi pledged to "retribution" of the perpetrators of the bombing, and the mourning were declared public for three days for the souls of the victims. aa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 12:50 pm