Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: delayed reconstruction of the Baiji refinery to make it vulnerable to theft

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: delayed reconstruction of the Baiji refinery to make it vulnerable to theft Empty Deputy: delayed reconstruction of the Baiji refinery to make it vulnerable to theft

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Jul 2016, 3:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deputy: delayed reconstruction of the Baiji refinery to make it vulnerable to theft

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Accused Deputy for Salahuddin province, onFriday, the central government of dragging itsfeet reconstruction of the Baiji refinery and subjected to theft and disassembly, confirming that it is bound to revive the refinery to provide fuel for eight provinces. 
    The MP said Mutashar Samurai in an interview (long - Presse) that " the Baiji refinery was opened in 1981 with a production capacity amounted to 300 thousand barrels of oil per day and was producing nine million liters of kerosene, and eight million liters of gasoline and 17 million liters of black oil, and 1,000 tons ofasphalt, and 125 thousand tons of oil. " 
    Samarrai added that" the committee formed to confine the damage which affected the refinery after thecontrol Daash on 15 March 2015, and edited in November 15 of the same year, identified the proportion of the damage at the refinery sections that include Salahuddin 1.2, Salahuddin north, by 15%, 25%, 20%, respectively , "referring to that "Salahuddin refinery energy 1, down from 70 thousand barrels per day, while an energy Salahuddin refinery north of 190 thousand barrels a day." 
    He accused the MP for the coalition forces the government to "foot - dragging in the reconstruction of therefinery, which made ​​him susceptible to theft, sale joints in the local market after the security forces control, "returned that" the government is obliged to revive the refinery, being a secure fuel for the eight Iraqi provinces. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:50 pm