Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles)

Post by Lobo Thu 21 Jul 2016, 7:11 pm

First tornado in over 60 years hits Novosibirsk region, Russia
    Posted: 21 Jul 2016 02:20 PM PDT
    The first tornado since 1954 hit Russia's Novosibirsk region on July 19, 2016. It was Novosibirsk's first tornado in more than 60 years, but the third in Siberia in two weeks. The sudden storm caused flooding in Novosibirsk's metro region, city center...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=q_DfxsZiO3k:Bt33wu8oAXU:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=q_DfxsZiO3k:Bt33wu8oAXU:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=q_DfxsZiO3k:Bt33wu8oAXU:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) Q_DfxsZiO3k?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Super-eruptions may give warning signs only one year ahead
    Posted: 21 Jul 2016 01:56 PM PDT
    A new study of quartz crystals in pumice from the Bishop Tuff in California reveals that volcanic super-eruptions capable of devastating the entire planet can give only one year warning ahead of its occurrence. The study site was in the Long Valley Caldera, that was...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=b-1RbPMyXPI:DJINTizwSe8:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=b-1RbPMyXPI:DJINTizwSe8:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=b-1RbPMyXPI:DJINTizwSe8:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) B-1RbPMyXPI?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Active volcanoes in the world: July 13 - 19, 2016
    Posted: 21 Jul 2016 12:58 PM PDT
    Ongoing activity/unrest was observed at 3 volcanoes between July 13 and 19, 2016. Ongoing activity was reported for 17 volcanoes during the same period. New activity/unrest: Kilauea, Hawaiian Islands (USA) | Manam, Papua New Guinea | Pacaya, Guatemala. Ongoing...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=e2a0v9YS2ZQ:b7J6HSftGXo:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=e2a0v9YS2ZQ:b7J6HSftGXo:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=e2a0v9YS2ZQ:b7J6HSftGXo:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) E2a0v9YS2ZQ?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Widespread, deadly flooding continues across China
    Posted: 21 Jul 2016 09:09 AM PDT
    Another spell of severe rainstorms, one of the strongest over the last ten years wrapped China this week. Media reports at least 75 people were killed and over hundred missing. Total rainfall accumulation over 800 mm (31.5 inches) was reported since the beginning of...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=V2m06MpuFlI:JTCWgb5X7Vg:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=V2m06MpuFlI:JTCWgb5X7Vg:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=V2m06MpuFlI:JTCWgb5X7Vg:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) V2m06MpuFlI?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Two M1 solar flares, flurry of C-class erupt from geoeffective Region 2567
    Posted: 21 Jul 2016 06:37 AM PDT
    After more than 3 months without any significant solar flare, our sun produced two consecutive M-class flares early on July 21, 2016. The source was Active Region 2567 ('beta-gamma' / 'beta'), currently moving out of its geoeffective position....... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=DvshoNF7w7U:7ePG01FgcUE:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=DvshoNF7w7U:7ePG01FgcUE:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=DvshoNF7w7U:7ePG01FgcUE:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) DvshoNF7w7U?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Study shows neutrinos can exhibit quantum superposition states
    Posted: 20 Jul 2016 09:19 PM PDT
    A team of MIT physicists analyzed the oscillations of neutrinos, the subatomic particles that weakly interact with matter and can pass through our bodies by the billions per second without any effect. The study showed the particles can be in a superposition state,...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=NvQlvUSEjUE:lkjG7B4lUEM:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=NvQlvUSEjUE:lkjG7B4lUEM:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=NvQlvUSEjUE:lkjG7B4lUEM:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) NvQlvUSEjUE?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Juno’s arrival: Photos of a giant
    Posted: 20 Jul 2016 05:06 PM PDT
    Juno is on the trip of a lifetime! By now you’ve heard that this spacecraft has successfully reached Jupiter and is currently orbiting the planet. But you haven’t seen pictures of its journey. Until now. The final view taken by the JunoCam instrument on...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=voip7rv0cAc:MwV9yMeJneM:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=voip7rv0cAc:MwV9yMeJneM:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?i=voip7rv0cAc:MwV9yMeJneM:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (7 new articles) Voip7rv0cAc?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 7:20 am