Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning is preparing to launch a survey to determine the poverty rate and the number of Iraqis abro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning is preparing to launch a survey to determine the poverty rate and the number of Iraqis abro Empty Planning is preparing to launch a survey to determine the poverty rate and the number of Iraqis abro

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Aug 2016, 3:06 am

[ltr]Planning is preparing to launch a survey to determine the poverty rate and the number of Iraqis abroad, the month of September[/ltr]

Since 08/04/2016 18:53 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Planning, on Thursday, was seeking to launch two surveys during the month of September, the first to see the poverty rate in Iraq and the other is to see the Iraqis set up abroad and competencies of them.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A spokesman for the Planning Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi's / balances News / "The ministry is working on the launch of a new survey to determine poverty rates in Iraq during the month of September and completed the necessary preparations in collaboration with the World Bank."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The survey will be through random sampling and recording of their income levels and then outputs the amount drainers to see poverty rates for use in the preparation of five-year plan for the years 2017 to 2022".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "there is another survey the ministry is working on the launch to see the Iraqis set up abroad and the owners of the competencies of them through electronic form in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Immigration," noting that he "has been conducting a pilot survey in Jordan to see mistakes and avoid them in the launch of the survey," .anthy 29 / h 33[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:37 am