Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ecuador hopes Ptousel OPEC agreement on oil prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ecuador hopes Ptousel OPEC agreement on oil prices Empty Ecuador hopes Ptousel OPEC agreement on oil prices

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Sep 2016 - 6:05

[size=30]Ecuador hopes Ptousel OPEC agreement on oil prices[/size]
    25/09/2016 11:33 | Number of Views: 8
    font size:  Ecuador hopes Ptousel OPEC agreement on oil prices Font_decrease  Ecuador hopes Ptousel OPEC agreement on oil prices Font_enlarge
     Ecuador hopes Ptousel OPEC agreement on oil prices Thumbnail.php?file=___________1_577948836
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Through Ecuador's president Rafael Correa, Sunday, hope to reach an agreement to stabilize the oil market in the next meeting in Algeria, warning of serious dangers threatening the organization in the event of failure to reach an agreement.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The OPEC members will hold an informal meeting in Algeria from 26 to 28 September.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Correa said in his weekly television broadcast on "meeting will be held for another purpose but all OPEC members are there so we hope to hold meetings and other informal agreements reached in order to stabilize the oil market."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"If not, then the consequences will be dire could lead to the disintegration of the OPEC itself .. but there is a risk that leads to disagreements within OPEC prices tumbled again."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And it supports the lease on the smallest producer in Venezuela Oopk- position which demands install production levels to reduce the oversupply in the market and support prices.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 7:59