Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: need for Iraq to join the International Islamic Corporation for investment to bring foreign

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: need for Iraq to join the International Islamic Corporation for investment to bring foreign  Empty Deputy: need for Iraq to join the International Islamic Corporation for investment to bring foreign

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jun 2013, 4:21 am

Deputy: need for Iraq to join the International Islamic Corporation for investment to bring foreign investment to the country

19-06-2013 10:27 AM

Baghdad (news) .. According to a member of the Committee on the economy and investment MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Jassim Mohammed شنكالي, that Iraq's accession to the International Islamic specialized institution to protect the rights of investors, encourage international companies to invest in the country.

He said شنكالي (of the Agency news): The global companies discreet have feared to enter the Iraqi environment for the purpose of investment, and this may be due to the corruption that exists in the country, as well as routine and non-activation of important laws, although it attractive for investment and provide privileges high for investors.

He added: that these laws when be activated Tstadm the old routine, which is still most government departments are working with, particularly with regard to the granting Alves for technicians, engineers and workers for companies wishing to invest, and at the same time there is corruption in most of the joints of the state.

He explained: that Iraq's access to the membership of the International Foundation for Islamic investment will encourage foreign investment to enter the country because it will ensure their rights and protect their money.

The Central Bank of Iraq announced earlier for the government's approval on Iraq's accession to membership of the Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investment and Export Credit, returned that the decision will contribute to the increase in Iraqi exports and the inflow of foreign investments. / End / 8.'s. M /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 6:33 pm