Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL : Hillary’s Campaign ILLEGALLY COLLUDED With Priorities USA SuperPAC

Lobo
    Lobo

WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL : Hillary’s Campaign ILLEGALLY COLLUDED With Priorities USA SuperPAC Empty WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL : Hillary’s Campaign ILLEGALLY COLLUDED With Priorities USA SuperPAC

Post by Lobo Mon 24 Oct 2016, 1:00 pm

WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL : Hillary’s Campaign ILLEGALLY COLLUDED With Priorities USA SuperPAC WIKILEAKS-203-01-800x416

WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL : Hillary’s Campaign ILLEGALLY COLLUDED With Priorities USA SuperPAC

Breaking News By Amy Moreno October 21, 2016

It is illegal for a campaign and a SuperPAC to collude on any level.
    Period.
    But something “illegal” never stopped Hillary, right?
    Right.
    The largest Democrat SuperPac is named Priorities USA.
    One of the biggest Democrat donors is Avie Glazer is one of the largest donors to the Hillary Victory Fund (HVF), which is a slush fund where donors dump piles of cash that get distributed to campaigns and the DNC.
    WIKILEAKS BOMBSHELL : Hillary’s Campaign ILLEGALLY COLLUDED With Priorities USA SuperPAC Screen-Shot-2016-10-21-at-10.42.27-AM
    Link to article.
    In this leaked email showing writer “Latham” advising Hillary Campaign chair that HRC (Hillary Rodham Clinton) will be meeting with Priorities (Priorities USA SuperPAC) and Avi Glazer (Avie Glazer AKA Avram Glazer) and HVF (Hillary Victory Fund).
    HRC meeting with Priorities is ILLEGAL.
    Period.
    There’s no “gray area.”
    It’s illegal for the Hillary campaign to collude in any way, shape or form with a SuperPAC.
    Will our North Korea-style government-run propaganda media look into this and hold the Hillary camp responsible?or will we sit here and keep discussing fake Trump accusers and the hypothetical Trump accepting a rigged “Hillary win?”
    Or will they continue discussing fake Trump accusers and a hypothetical scenario of Trump accepting a rigged “Hillary win?”

http://truthfeed.com/wikileaks-bombshell-hillarys-campaign-illegally-colluded-with-priorities-usa-superpac/31070/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:33 am