Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

(Range Press) publishes the popular crowd Authority Act

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

(Range Press) publishes the popular crowd Authority Act Empty (Range Press) publishes the popular crowd Authority Act

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Oct 2016, 9:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    (Range Press) publishes the popular crowd Authority Act

Author: AB, HH, SSJ 
    Editor: AB, HH 10.25.2016 14:19 Number ofViews: 450 

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    I got (the long-Presse), a copy of the popular body, which was discussed by the House of Representatives during its meeting of the 25th of the first legislative term of the third legislative year, which was held on Monday, Law, and with the exception of law crowd constituted enjoys moral personality and part of the Iraqi armed forces and associated General Commander of the Armed Forces , provided for the inclusion of employees of the formation of this law starting from June 13, 2014.
    The text of the law comes:
    Based on what passed the House in accordance with the provisions of the first item of Article 61 and Item III of Article 73 of the Constitution
    President of the Republic has decided to issue the following law:
    Law Authority popular crowd forces its subsidiaries:
    Article (1):
    Authority popular crowd and the forces of his problem is under Diwani No. command (91) in the February 24, 2016, constituted enjoys moral personality is part of the Iraqi armed forces and associated General Commander of the Armed Forces.
    Article (2):
    First, this configuration is subject Mnzboh window and military laws in all respects.
    Second: enjoy Associates of forming all the rights and privileges guaranteed by military law and other relevant laws.
    Article (3):
    - The provisions of this Act shall apply to employees of the formation, starting from June 13, 2014.
    Article (4):
    - Peripheral and units and staff and other administrative and technical, financial and organizational affairs configuration tasks are defined by the system issued by the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.
    The reasons:
    - In order to organize the popular crowd and the forces of him and to ensure that their members and their families rights, initiated this law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 1:12 pm