Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki denies machined Front reform in Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki denies machined Front reform in Parliament Empty Maliki denies machined Front reform in Parliament

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Nov 2016, 2:51 am

[size=37]Maliki denies machined Front reform in Parliament[/size]

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    MP said the coalition of state law Huda Sajjad, said that "members of the coalition of state law met with Alliance leader Nuri al-Maliki and assured us that he was not aware of the formation of the reform front by dissident MPs from the political blocs."
    He said Sajjad's (Il Giornale), said that "bears the dismissal of the ministers of defense, finance and questioning the next two ministers are members of the House of Representatives, not Nuri al-Maliki."
    Rugs and it stated that "the members of the coalition of state law met with al-Maliki, and assured them no knowledge of him to form a front repair and aware of this through the media," pointing out that "the question ministers did not identify al-Maliki has nothing to do with the mechanisms."
    Rugs and added that "the government Abadi experiencing a shortage of ministers," asserting that "the ministries of interior, defense, trade and industry minister without, putting Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in a critical provision of services."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:55 am