Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Intelligence CIA Chief James Clapper Submitted His Resignation To The House Intelligence Committe

Lobo
    Lobo

US Intelligence CIA Chief James Clapper Submitted His Resignation To The House Intelligence Committe Empty US Intelligence CIA Chief James Clapper Submitted His Resignation To The House Intelligence Committe

Post by Lobo Thu 17 Nov 2016, 6:29 pm

US Intelligence CIA Chief James Clapper Submitted His Resignation To The House Intelligence Committee Wednesday Night!
    Thursday, November 17, 2016 10:00
    Written by JayWill7497
    US Intelligence CIA Chief James Clapper Submitted His Resignation To The House Intelligence Committe James-clapper

US Director of National Intelligence James Clapper has submitted his letter of resignation, he has told a congressional panel.
    He told the House Intelligence Committee that “it felt pretty good”.
    The 75-year-old top American spy had been expected to step aside, as President-elect Donald Trump prepares to appoint his own officials.
    Analysts believe that he is sending a signal to the Trump administration that they must now speed up the transition.
    “I submitted my letter of resignation last night which felt pretty good. I’ve got 64 days left,” he told the committee, indicating that he would stay on in the post until President Barack Obama leaves office.
    Clapper has been telling people he has been talking to for months exactly how many days he has until retirement. This resignation was expected at the end of his term.
    “He signed his letter as required by all appointed administration officials but is finishing out his term,” said a spokesperson from the Office of Director National Intelligence.
    Clapper’s resignation comes as president-elect Donald Trump’s transition team is trying to hammer out the people who will lead and set the tone for national security agencies during his administration.
    Clapper has said that in over 50 years of military and intelligence work, he has never seen the breadth of threats facing the US as he does today. He often cites Russian aggression, North Korea’s nuclear program and the rising threat of cyber warfare.
    Mr Clapper has authority over 17 different agencies including the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), and the (Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/11/us-intelligence-cia-chief-james-clapper-submitted-his-resignation-to-the-house-intelligence-committee-wednesday-night-3439939.html

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:08 am