Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq, Turkey discuss obstacles to trade exchange

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq, Turkey discuss obstacles to trade exchange Empty Iraq, Turkey discuss obstacles to trade exchange

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Dec 2016, 3:26 am

[ltr]Iraq, Turkey discuss obstacles to trade exchange[/ltr]

[ltr]
    [rtl]History[/rtl] of [rtl]edits:: 2016/12/1 11:25 • 51 visits readable[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [Where - Baghdad] 
    Iraq, Turkey discuss obstacles to trade between the two countries.

A statement by the Iraqi Ministry of Transportation received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "technical agent for the Ministry of Transport Imran Abbas met with the Turkish ambassador to Iraq Farouq Qaimagja and the two sides discussed ways of joint action and coordination between the two countries in the transport sector." 
    He praised the Turkish ambassador, according to the statement "the great efforts made by the Transport Minister Kazem cup in regulating the movement of visitors in the Arbain this year's visit, which was successful, was reviewed joint work between the two files, especially some of the obstacles facing the entry of Turkish trucks across the Iraqi territory." 
    He Imran how much explicit attention to the minister to provide all the facilities and break the obstacles to trade between the two countries across the transport sector and that the ministry prepared the support to reach a common vision of the work, and disclosed the need to hold an expanded meeting in the near future with the relevant authorities to discuss how to enter two trucks and coordination of work between them. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:05 am