Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Courts circuits sexual Dhi Qar crowded auditors to delete ghost

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Courts circuits sexual Dhi Qar crowded auditors to delete ghost Empty Courts circuits sexual Dhi Qar crowded auditors to delete ghost

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Dec 2016, 5:38 am

Courts circuits sexual Dhi Qar crowded auditors to delete ghost

15/12/2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Dinars / Abbas Al passengers / .. full of sexual government departments, hospitals and courts of personal status in Dhi Qar these days auditors, especially after the adoption of the amnesty law and are filled halls of those departments citizens of the people of the province to cancel the individuals ghost Registered years ago in the ration card and in the souls of personal circle, where was the inclusion of some of falsifying official transactions crimes and hide the real information about sexual services, travel and registration of individuals ghost in the citizens' records were buyout paragraphs of the amnesty law, which he legitimizes the Iraqi parliament before more than two months, as these crimes included amnesty and allow citizens to delete people ghost of their records and give them an opportunity to ensure that the failure to take legal action against them and the penalties or fines on them because they receive the ration of the share of unlawfully during the past years.  [/rtl]
    [rtl]It includes formal treatment procedures to make a formal request to the judge Personal Status Court to cancel the individuals ghost of the official record of the references indicating the number of civilian identities phantom and their names and their newborns in detail, and then the judge to send a formal letter to the nationality directorate to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in the application submitted to him and provide him with sweating document "in house" and another request to the government hospital requires them to provide him not to issue an official death certificate for these individuals mentioned in the official request was made to him by the references of the applicant, with a request of two witnesses and the support of the municipal Council and based Mqaimah city or point of view.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Has public hospitals issued a circular interpolation amount of 5,000 dinars for each request for argument's death, while meeting the sexual circles the amount of 2,000 dinars for under house, and ranged attorneys' fees between the amount of 25 thousand to 50 thousand and up pay in some cases to more than 100,000 dinars for each identity of civil status if there are complications of treatment, such as insert name of the Father or mother is an imaginary also, which requires a number of official requests and a name change, and delete a fictitious name of President register in the census office, while Aerdhalgi costs increase in the promotion of the treatment to delete the name one for 10,000 dinars for each name, ranging in cost per name deleted a total of 150,000 Iraqi dinars.   [/rtl]
    [rtl]According to Citizenship "honest behind" as implicated logged Hvidtaha-day siege with her in the same official record of her family in order to get the ration card items, and then you have registered with their parents again, and I am trying now by all means in order to delete the two daughters of the master record in the soul department , and I have a lawyer after agreeing to pay the wages of his fees in exchange for pursuing the case and to attend a hearing and the completion of a formal treatment, is now ready to pay any price in order to delete the names because the government will not have mercy on one after the end of the amnesty or pass another law obliges us to make payments to her and do not know and I Maikbi tomorrow we surprises.[/rtl]
    [rtl]It recalls that falsifying identities of Civil Status and registration of newborns more than once and in more than one record with the change of names is quite common in Iraq in the years of economic sanctions imposed on Iraq after its invasion of Kuwait in 1990 and its entry Gam-food program and medicine in exchange for oil.[/rtl]
    [rtl] He says the citizen, "Abu Zahraa al-Moussawi," I was surprised as I was promoting treatment delete fake names of our record massive reviewers preparing the president, both in the personal status courts or in the municipal councils and the offices of selected circuits nationality, where I found that there are some senior staff who have had a number of names ghost in their records they hold security positions or sensitive positions in government circles, and I have to report the names ghost 4 years before any before issuing an amnesty for these crimes by the central government and you reject received the ration card items or amounts of compensation than in prior years by agent food, and he adds that he was obliged to add these names the days of the siege, where things were difficult but not enough ration card items to fill the need, while there are one of the families own more than 7 fictitious individuals in their card and refuse to delete the time being.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Ali Zoer" Ardhalgi works in front of the nationality of Shatra Department says that working for Ardhalgih in promoting transactions deleted fictitious names very well, but find it heavily in Aerdhalgih offices before the courts because it is the promotion of treatment, from the Court and there may be a price above the usual in promoting transactions from there. [/rtl]
    [rtl]It recalls that Article X of the General Amnesty Law of 2016 in force and voted by the Iraqi parliament on 08.25.2016 after the amendment to some paragraphs and build on what was adopted by Parliament and ratified by the President of the Republic and based on the provisions of subsection (I) of Article (61) and item (Third) of Article (73) of Aldstor.tns that amnesty for perpetrators of "crimes of embezzlement and theft of state funds and deliberately wasting public money is not paid from his trust funds before being released." / End / 22 / [/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 12:40 pm