Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

70% of the women of the region lose their jobs due to the economic crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

70% of the women of the region lose their jobs due to the economic crisis Empty 70% of the women of the region lose their jobs due to the economic crisis

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Dec 2016, 8:19 am

[ltr]70% of the women of the region lose their jobs due to the economic crisis[/ltr]

Since 12.18.2016 at 11:13 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Revealed the director of the ILO in the Kurdistan region Ala Kamal, all that according to the organization rebounds, the total of 1300 women working in hotels and homes, the 700 women who lost their jobs because of the financial crisis in the city of Sulaymaniyah.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said both Kamal: that 70% of unemployed women, their families were dependent on them in everyday life.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Kamal pointed out that according to the rebounds Labour Organization, 60% of women who work in hotels and homes face sexual assault, adding that the Directorate was notified of houses and hotels where these women work Alaamal.anthy 29 / d 24 owners[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:52 am