Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interior allocates times to consider complaints of citizens in all governorates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Interior allocates times to consider complaints of citizens in all governorates Empty Interior allocates times to consider complaints of citizens in all governorates

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Dec 2016, 2:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Interior allocates times to consider complaints of citizens in all governorates

 Baghdad / term 

Instructed the Inspector General of the Interior Ministry , Mohammed Mahdi Mustafa offices scattered across the provinces to allocate appropriate times to meet with citizens and consider their problems and attention to their cases, and not to relent in the fairness of the oppressed. 
    He stressed the Inspector General in a press release on its offices managers "humanitarian and professional to deal with all issues before them, and the delivery of citizens to their wish and not to leave their cases pending and reverse the bright image of the Ministry and its staff." 
    He added that " the duties assigned to the Office of the Inspector General makes it imperative for employees to consider complaints and problems and work to resolve them and take them due process." 
    He continued that "our work as well as it is a regulatory supervisory however , primarily a humanitarian foundation works to preserve the rights of citizens and their money and defend." 
    In a separate context, announced the Directorate General of nationality, the conditions for the opening of Mahmudiya Department for the issuance of a unified national card. According to an Interior Ministry statement he was "under the direct supervision of the general citizenship chief Mehdi blessing Waeli, general sexual Directorate conditions Department opened Mahmudiya for the issuance of a unified national card for citizens in the presence of Major General Waeli and director of the national card in addition to Alqaimmqam and the heads of the municipal council in Mahmudiya." 
    The statement continued that " to apply for the card will be in the e - booking mechanism."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 7:03 am