Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Baghdadi al-Qaeda leader accused of lying and slander

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Baghdadi al-Qaeda leader accused of lying and slander Empty Al-Baghdadi al-Qaeda leader accused of lying and slander

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Jan 2017, 7:40 am

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Baghdadi al-Qaeda leader accused of lying and slander[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press:[/rtl]

[rtl]He accused the leader of "Al Qaeda" terrorist Ayman al-Zawahiri, the leader of "Daesh" Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, lies and slander to tarnish the image of al-Qaeda and its activities, stressing that the priority in the "jihad" should be to strike America.[/rtl]

[rtl]Zawahiri said in a message posted on the Internet Thursday January 5 entitled Our message to our nation: "Non-God will not kneel," The distortion and intimidating and alienating campaign mounted on the "mujahideen", and was among those who participated in this campaign Kmabo (Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi).[/rtl]

[rtl]Zawahiri added that the liar (Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi) claimed that the rule does not atone idols, and gasping behind the majority, and praising the (Egyptian President isolated) Mohamed Morsi, for Apple and called for the involvement of Christians in government.[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that al-Baghdadi's followers claimed that the rule does not atone Shiites, explaining that he had asked them several times to leave bombings in markets and mosques and Shiite mosques, and focus on the military and security forces, police and Shi'ite militias.[/rtl]

[rtl]Zawahiri called for the revival of Muslim jihad to liberate the nation from the occupation of the infidels, as he put it, saying America and its allies first goal.[/rtl]

[rtl]Experts say that since the death of al-Qaida founder Osama bin Laden in the process of US special forces in Pakistan in 2011, he found himself forced al-Qaeda to cope with the absence of its leader and the rise of Daesh organization, which now leads the terrorist threat in the world.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 6:11 pm