Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: The heaviness of the energy system problem in transmission and distribution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: The heaviness of the energy system problem in transmission and distribution Empty Al-Sudani: The heaviness of the energy system problem in transmission and distribution

Post by Rocky Yesterday at 5:18 am

Al-Sudani: The heaviness of the energy system problem in transmission and distribution
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani confirmed, today, Wednesday (September 18, 2024), that the main problem of the electrical power system is transmission and distribution.
    Al-Sudani said via closed-circuit television during the inauguration of a number of electric power projects in Nineveh and Salah al-Din governorates, as part of projects to resolve bottlenecks in the field of transmission and distribution, which were followed by "Baghdad Today", that "the electric power projects that were inaugurated today had been lagging for years and were established by Iraqi hands."
    He added, "These projects are part of our approach to improve the electrical energy system in general," stressing that "the main problem with the energy system is in transmission and distribution."
    He added that "the completed electricity projects will make a difference in energy stability and achieve flexibility in transmission and transformation in Nineveh and Salah al-Din governorates," stressing that "we have directed a significant portion of the financial allocations to improve the reality of transmission and distribution in the energy system."
    He stressed that "we seek to enter next summer with a stable electricity system that provides an adequate level of service to citizens."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 7:41 am