Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What are the goals of Qaani's "secret" visit to Baghdad? - Urgent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What are the goals of Qaani's "secret" visit to Baghdad? - Urgent Empty What are the goals of Qaani's "secret" visit to Baghdad? - Urgent

Post by Rocky Yesterday at 5:19 am

What are the goals of Qaani's "secret" visit to Baghdad? - Urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad 
    Political researcher Mujasha' Al-Tamimi commented on Wednesday (September 18, 2024) on the objectives of the secret visit of the commander of the "Quds Force" in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, General Ismail Qaani, to the capital, Baghdad, which he arrived in yesterday, Tuesday.
    Al-Tamimi told Baghdad Today, "The Iranians entered the crisis line between the forces of the Coordination Framework and Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani from the first moments, and they succeeded in calming the crisis and accepting all parties to the vision of searching for a solution to this problem, but the crisis seems complicated and is linked to the concern of the traditional forces and major leaderships about their political future with the emergence of new young leaderships that could practice a generational displacement of them."
    He said, "The visit also relates to the direct threat of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's government to carry out a ground invasion of Lebanon to remove the Radwan forces, which are Hezbollah's elite forces, from the Israeli border."
    He added, "The axis of resistance believes that the Israeli side has been working for some time to achieve a security belt on the Lebanese border with northern Israel by seeking to empty the Lebanese border villages of their residents, but this does not solve the Israeli problem, but rather solves part of it, as it will prevent the danger of infiltration, i.e. Hezbollah carrying out something similar to October 7 and reassuring the Jewish settlers, but such an area is not solved by launching missiles and drones that reach deep into Israel."
    The political researcher continued, "This position requires coordinating positions between the armed factions linked to the axis of resistance, especially since the visit coincided with Israel carrying out a cyber breach of Lebanese communications, the escalation of the crisis in Gaza, and the absence of political solutions to the Gaza crisis. Therefore, I do not think that Qaani will exhaust himself in the issue of the framework crisis because there are parties that can carry out the task."
    Al-Tamimi added, "The most important and dangerous thing is to address the Gaza crisis and the Israeli provocations against the axis of resistance, especially after the scenarios of the Iranian response to the assassination of the head of the political bureau of Hamas, Ismail Haniyeh, in the heart of Tehran, have dissipated."
    A political source reported yesterday, Tuesday (September 17, 2024), the arrival of the commander of the Iranian Quds Force, Ismail Qaani, to the Iraqi capital, Baghdad .
    The source said in an interview with Baghdad Today, "Qaani arrived in Baghdad on an unannounced visit, and immediately upon his arrival, he held meetings with political leaders in the capital."
    He added, "Qaani met with the head of the Badr Organization, Hadi al-Amiri, the Secretary-General of the Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq Movement, Qais Khazali, and the commander of the Iraqi Hezbollah Brigades, Hussein al-Hamidawi .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 7:41 am