Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Think about the renewal of the Islamic Dawa Party |(Third episode) |

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Think about the renewal of the Islamic Dawa Party |(Third episode) | Empty Think about the renewal of the Islamic Dawa Party |(Third episode) |

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Jan 2017, 2:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Think about the renewal of the Islamic Dawa Party |(Third episode) |

 Ghaleb Hassan Shabandar 

Correct errors! 
    In the midst of talk about the renewal of thought ( the Dawa Party) circulating many preachers opinion serious cash in this area, we believe that it is impossible to promote the call at the hands of those who have abused and corrupted and ruined the march of the Islamic Dawa Party, whether it 's from the point of exploiting the party for the purposes of functional and Cefqatih or on the one hand enable genealogical Alohsab of the party controls the organization and rules of promotion party, or the expense of one hand the abuse to the party because many of its cadres failure of the state administration, or from the point of sale of the party and its secrets to foreign entities, and on the weight of the abuse, vandalism and corruption, it is impossible to promote the party missed from Iraq, and dived into the arms of this or that country from neighboring countries, or of enabling his children and Onsabh and Ohsabh of the membership of the parliament on the competencies of the party and cadres working in the time of adversity and terrorism account, and so on ... 
    this talk logically, but it is not all its aspects, it is difficult, if not impossible, for example , that the rise of the Dawa Party at the hands of the apartment twice under the compressor and economic Ujahah motives, and what is like this, this talk logically, but misses the owner for the task of Islamic rule , antiretroviral us Amir people Ali bin Abi Talib, day told us (to see what was said and do not look to the said), those despite their crimes , the operation against the party, although if they are bitten overthrew the prestige of moral and social party, and got them into the gutter, even though they tore apart the party, but (may) issued them a good proposal, a good thought, good and perceptions, and so on through the promotion of the party. 
    I would even say more than that, I say: What 's wrong with the party takes advantage of the Leninist heritage in the organization? Shaun of the heritage of any party in the re - building after he suffered a serious setback led to the disintegration of the internal structure of the Chinese party with all his might and tyranny and Memknath? 
    And go back to the fundamental point is to show very clearly that those who caused the setback for the party , whether intentionally or unintentionally, in bad faith or good faith, it should not dispense with what they can offer of thought on this road, and many of the leaders offend their parties in practice, but have a lot of constructive ideas in restoring the party to its vital, creative and political charisma .... 
    permission to renew thought of the Dawa Party , both Bjnepth nodal or systemic or kinetic political or needs to open the minds of each put forward on this path even if it came from ( the old guard) in all its horror and its mistakes and sins against the party and its history and reputation , and before that the right of martyrs Alobr.ar 
    and build on it, or rather in the context of that likely to be Alamlahalnah, is not within the scenes, not in the depths of spending, but on the outdoors. 
     follow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 3:48 am