Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Korean official al-Maliki: Iraq is implementing projects worth $ 300 billion and we hope your partic

chouchou
    chouchou

Korean official al-Maliki: Iraq is implementing projects worth $ 300 billion and we hope your partic Empty Korean official al-Maliki: Iraq is implementing projects worth $ 300 billion and we hope your partic

Post by chouchou Sun 14 Jul 2013, 4:46 am

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, "Iraq is in the process of implementation of reconstruction projects worth $ 300 billion over the next five years and hopes to South Korean companies to participate in the implementation of these projects."

[ltr]The agency quoted a South Korean official news Beh Kang Sung Rhee spokesman for parliament speaker Korean Kang Zhang, "Maliki's statement came during a meeting in Baghdad on Saturday with the head of the Korean Parliament."[/ltr]

[ltr]The spokesman added that the Korean "al-Maliki said during the meeting that the Iraqi people have visions favorite with South Korea sent its military forces to Iraq and the security problems in Iraq have improved significantly."[/ltr]

[ltr]For his part, the Korean parliament speaker said that "the Iraqi government grant Korean companies more opportunities to participate in the State's efforts to reconstruction, stressing the readiness of South Korea share their experiences Ltinayma the with Iraq. According to his spokesman.[/ltr]

[ltr]He Kang said, "South Korea imports about what $ 10 billion worth of crude oil from Iraq, and that the experiences of South Korea in the development and imports of Iraq's rich can form a partnership in economic cooperation to advance mutual directed at the same time for the owners of an official invitation to visit Seoul. According to the spokesman as President of the Korean Parliament. ended.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:43 am