Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US official reveals corrupt contracts for Washington in Iraq worth $ 7 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US official reveals corrupt contracts for Washington in Iraq worth $ 7 billion Empty US official reveals corrupt contracts for Washington in Iraq worth $ 7 billion

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jun 2019, 2:02 pm

US official reveals corrupt contracts for Washington in Iraq worth $ 7 billion

19:22 - 29/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Translation ...
    WASHINGTON - The US Army Corps of Engineers has revealed a $ 7 billion corruption deal involving a former US Vice President Dick Cheney's security company.
    "I have seen special preferential treatment for Halliburton's KBR subsidiary, run by Vice President Dick Cheney at the expense of the Corps of Engineers in a $ 7 billion contract," Green House said in an interview. Dollars in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ".
    "There was a lot of focus on Dick Cheney, the vice president, and the fact that he was president of Halliburton for six years, and so, suspicion began to grow, maybe Cheney was directing government contracts for KBRP."
    "I can state unequivocally that violations of contracts awarded to KBR represent the most blatant and improper use of contracts during my career," Greenhouse told the Senate.
    "I was threatened with physical liquidation because of that and they set me a trap that caused my fall and my knees to lose," she continued.
    Greenhouse said it was "concerned that KBR would have a five-year contract with the US military in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] without a bid and urged to accept other bids and limit the duration of the deal. But the objections were never addressed, and the company received the contract at a later date, while revealed in the draft audit that the company has paid to the US government overstated for fuel purchases of $ 61 million. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:29 am