Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arizona Coyotes

jedi17
    jedi17

Arizona Coyotes Empty Arizona Coyotes

Post by jedi17 Wed 01 Feb 2017, 8:14 pm

Coyotes to Resume Quest for Last Place 
    January 31, 2017, 11:05 AM ET [7 Comments]
    James Tanner
     Arizona Coyotes Pho Arizona Coyotes Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT

The Arizona Coyotes resume the second half of this slog through an uphill snow covered hill called the "regular season" tonight with a (probable) loss at home to the L.A Kings. 

In the department of What Else Is New? The Coyotes are the worst team in hockey and the Kings are among the best. Peter Budai (recently traded in my hockey in a should-have-been-vetoed trade for Braydon Holby) has surprised everyone by filling in adequately for Jonathan Quick. 

I don't know why these people are surprised. People have been analyzing the stats for years and have said many a times that Quick is a massively overrated goalie propped up by an awesome team.  

So, it makes sense then that any goalie capable of making the NHL would do well behind a team with Jeff Carter, Anze Kopitar and two of the best defensemen in the entire world.  

The Coyotes enter this game with a season-long and highly improbable three-game winning streak. Their previous record was two. (laugh track). 

That being said, they still have not won back-to-back games in regulation so far this season. 

Only the terrible luck of the Avalanche is keeping them out of the basement. And like a blogger returning home after a public humiliation, they really, really need to be in the basement. 

Of course it's uncouth to openly cheer to lose, but who cares? Losing will help you win in the NHL. The Sabres and the Maple Leafs can tell you that.  

The plan for the rest of this season should be to jettison as much talent from this already talentless corpse of a team in order to secure the rights to incoming superstar Nolan Patrick - or whoever else Bob McKenzie says is the best pick. 

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:31 pm