Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Suhail: joint committees working to secure the open road between Jordan and Trebil border crossing i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Suhail: joint committees working to secure the open road between Jordan and Trebil border crossing i Empty Suhail: joint committees working to secure the open road between Jordan and Trebil border crossing i

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Feb 2017, 4:08 am

Suhail: joint committees working to secure the open road between Jordan and Trebil border crossing in the near future
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq's ambassador to Jordan, Safiya al-Suhail
    Confirmed Iraq's ambassador to Jordan, Safiya al-Suhail said an ad hoc committee is working to reopen the road between Trebil border crossing with Jordan to the outskirts of Baghdad.
    Suhail said in a statement to Asharq al-Awsat that the border post at Trebil ready for work, pointing to the presence of military operations under way to clean up the area and combed; in order to be ready for use in addition to the alternative processing methods until fully open road.
    Iraqi Ambassador pointed out that there are preparations with the Jordanian side to work on the start and opened the way to agree on a way to walk convoys or groups under the security protection of Trebil to the outskirts of the capital Baghdad, indicating that there are joint committees working to secure the open road in the near future.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:12 am