Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari said Iraq poses to see the decisions of the Arab Economic Summit III in Riyadh

Zuzu
    Zuzu
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Zebari said Iraq poses to see the decisions of the Arab Economic Summit III in Riyadh Empty Zebari said Iraq poses to see the decisions of the Arab Economic Summit III in Riyadh

Post by Zuzu Sat 19 Jan 2013, 8:24 pm

Zebari said Iraq poses to see the decisions of the Arab Economic Summit III in Riyadh

20/01/2013 12:00 am

BAGHDAD - morning
    chaired by Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, the Iraqi delegation at the Arab summit socio-economic development at the ministerial level for the third session, which opened yesterday in Saudi Arabia. The Minister of State in the ministerial meeting about the vision of Iraq to the Arab summit resolutions developmental third and made ​​some proposals to activate joint action. And start of the summit-level economic presidents on Monday, as will head the Iraqi delegation which includes four ministers Vice President Dr. Khodair al. The summit will discuss the 6 axes task as well as the economic and social conditions and ways of developing Arab and follow up the implementation of the resolutions of the Arab Summit Development held in Kuwait in 2009 and Sharm el-Sheikh in 2011. The senior agent of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, however, Abawi said in an earlier statement "Brief center for the Iraqi Media Network," This summit is very important in the field of strengthening economic relations between the Arab countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:24 pm